Regular visitors will have noticed ever increasing amounts of spam on the Trading Gurus Community Forum. On November 24th 2012 we implemented some changes:

1. New users will be moderated 2. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to view attachments or download code. 3. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to create a new thread

As an additional countermeasure we anticipate introducing a modest paywall in the near future.

If this is your first visit here our apologies for the inconvenience.

Existing users may wish to contribute their ideas to this thread.

Thread: Trying to put it all together..

Trying to put it all together..

After several years of trading high frequency automated systems, several taking advantage of MT4 latency, others taking advantage of a bug in the MT4 platform and more recently just simply trading like a Prime Broker and arbing various counter-parties, I have long since looked for a centralized quote/liquidity aggregation of dealer-to-client. I already have access (had it for >3 years) to an aggregate dealer-to-dealer feed. What I'm going to share with you all has literally taken me years of searching and digging to figure out.

Before you finish this post do yourself a favori and check out and understand the following...

www.integral.com
    http://ru.bostontechnologies.com/free-tools.html --translate it and pay particularly close attention to the part about what Saxo Bank does.

Several weeks ago I stumbled upon www.integral.com My eyes finally opened. If you look deeply into the website and go to an external link and dig for the answer, you will see it too. I'll save you the time of day and just flat out tell you at the end.

Ok, first off, integral is a 3rd party neutral tech company that provides an aggregated liquidity "solution" "feed" "quote" all those terms are synonymous and is simply the bid/ask that you are quoted on your chart. Integral has superior technology (or at least they claim to) to handle and actually send orders to market from an MT4 bridge.

I have seen the back office of several MT4 brokers that use PrimeXM bridge, Boston Technologies, Gold-i and Rous Technology and I wasn't impressed, as they are all absorbing the risk and taking the other side of the trades, only playing games with the use of Virtual Dealer Plugins or compiled Mt4 platforms with embedded begs to try and shake away the profitable traders (apart from RousTech which I actually do like but they're a little behind the technology ball).

I have spoken with managing partners of several of integral's partners and they assured me that there were ZERO issues on May 6 2010 and Sept 6, 2011 (May 6th being flash crash and Sept 6 being SNB intervention). The reason those 2 days are so close to my heart (my wallet) is because one of my systems is a high frequency scalper that uses a dealer-to-dealer aggregate quote to scalp (arb, whatever you want to call it) the spot Fx market. Well, to make the story short, I have logged tick data (ms by ms bid/ask data) and all the major brokers were exposed for the frauds they are. I'll only go into detail via PM as I am in the process of starting my own brokerage.

On those two days I made >$10million per day from a host of major brokers but was paid ZERO and had all my trades revoked from the following brokers:

FXCM, FOREX.COM ALPARI UK, LIDER FOREX, INTELFX, HOTFOREX, FIGFX, FXPRO, FXOPEN, IBFX, FXDD US and MALTA, SMARTLIVEMARKETS, and DUKASCOPY

If anyone in here is a managing partner of a brokerage, LP, tech company please contact me via PM or in here to discuss these facts.

1) Integral's quote machine is nothing more than a VWAP of the aggregate integral-grid participants.
    2) What I found out during those 2 days was simply that allllll the major brokers up there were using a Mersenne twiste pricing mechanism.
    3) When you look at BIS' 2010 report you'll see that the volume is now 50/50 dealer-to-dealer dealer-to-client.

Many of you may be able to see where I'm going with this, if you can, that's great, I hope you can capitalize on it faster than I can. I leave you with this question. What if you could beat the dealers with their own dishonesty? Integrity, love, and most of all, the burning desire to evolve and grow your consciousness to higher levels trumps all corruption.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Last edited by bigpipn; 12-25-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Hukt on fonix didnit wurk four meh!

Hi Bigpipn,

I'm more than happy to discuss your findings in public on this forum.

I too have logged tick data with ms resolution, and even provided a free MT4 indicator to do so elsewhere on here. In my experience new MetaTrader 4 quotes arrive much less frequently than once a millisecond though, and getting filled at the quoted price happens much less frequently than that! Whilst MT4 brokers' quotes do indeed get "out of line" with each other and/or some sort of aggregate dealer-to-dealer or dealer-to-client feed on a regular basis, profiting from "arbing" such anomalies using MT4 is far from trivial. I don't suppose you're able to give us any further details of how you've managed to achieve this feat in the past are you?

Particularly since MT4 brokers' "quotes" often seem to bear little relation to their "fills", how do your detailed logs of quotes from the dates you mention "expose all the major brokers for the frauds they are"? Do you for example have similar logs of fills as well, including other dates when things worked more smoothly?

Happy New Year!

Jim
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bigpipn View Post
    After several years of trading high frequency automated systems, several taking advantage of MT4 latency, others taking advantage of a bug in the MT4 platform and more recently just simply trading like a Prime Broker and arbing various counter-parties, I have long since looked for a centralized quote/liquidity aggregation of dealer-to-client. I already have access (had it for >3 years) to an aggregate dealer-to-dealer feed. What I'm going to share with you all has literally taken me years of searching and digging to figure out.

Before you finish this post do yourself a favori and check out and understand the following...

integral.com
    ru.bostontechnologies.com/free-tools.html --translate it and pay particularly close attention to the part about what Saxo Bank does.

Several weeks ago I stumbled upon integral.com. My eyes finally opened. If you look deeply into the website and go to an external link and dig for the answer, you will see it too. I'll save you the time of day and just flat out tell you at the end.

Ok, first off, integral is a 3rd party neutral tech company that provides an aggregated liquidity "solution" "feed" "quote" all those terms are synonymous and is simply the bid/ask that you are quoted on your chart. Integral has superior technology (or at least they claim to) to handle and actually send orders to market from an MT4 bridge.

I have seen the back office of several MT4 brokers that use PrimeXM bridge, Boston Technologies, Gold-i and Rous Technology and I wasn't impressed, as they are all absorbing the risk and taking the other side of the trades, only playing games with the use of Virtual Dealer Plugins or compiled Mt4 platforms with embedded begs to try and shake away the profitable traders (apart from RousTech which I actually do like but they're a little behind the technology ball).

I have spoken with managing partners of several of integral's partners and they assured me that there were ZERO issues on May 6 2010 and Sept 6, 2011 (May 6th being flash crash and Sept 6 being SNB intervention). The reason those 2 days are so close to my heart (my wallet) is because one of my systems is a high frequency scalper that uses a dealer-to-dealer aggregate quote to scalp (arb, whatever you want to call it) the spot Fx market. Well, to make the story short, I have logged tick data (ms by ms bid/ask data) and all the major brokers were exposed for the frauds they are. I'll only go into detail via PM as I am in the process of starting my own brokerage.

On those two days I made >$10million per day from a host of major brokers but was paid ZERO and had all my trades revoked from the following brokers:

FXCM, FOREX.COM ALPARI UK, LIDER FOREX, INTELFX, HOTFOREX, FIGFX, FXPRO, FXOPEN, IBFX, FXDD US and MALTA, SMARTLIVEMARKETS, and DUKASCOPY

If anyone in here is a managing partner of a brokerage, LP, tech company please contact me via PM or in here to discuss these facts.

1) Integral's quote machine is nothing more than a VWAP of the aggregate integral-grid participants.
    2) What I found out during those 2 days was simply that allllll the major brokers up there were using a Mersenne twiste pricing mechanism.
    3) When you look at BIS' 2010 report you'll see that the volume is now 50/50 dealer-to-dealer dealer-to-client.

Many of you may be able to see where I'm going with this, if you can, that's great, I hope you can capitalize on it faster than I can. I leave you with this question. What if you could beat the dealers with their own dishonesty? Integrity, love, and most of all, the burning desire to evolve and grow your consciousness to higher levels trumps all corruption.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    I really am interested with what you are saying. Currently am looking for a broker for high frequency trades with less than 300ms execution times. Do you know one?

Hi s1quash,

Quote Originally Posted by s1quash View Post
    Currently am looking for a broker for high frequency trades with less than 300ms execution times. Do you know one?
    In the continued absence of bigpipn I was going to suggest that you take a look at a recent thread on ForexFactory that discusses this sort of thing, but I now see you're already there!

To add my own experience, MetaTrader 4 is not a good choice of platform for anything even vaguely "high frequency". Even at a good time on a good day it can take 700 ms or so just to enter a pending order from a VPS that pings the broker in a ms or two (barring the tricks mentioned at FF). At a bad time on a bad day it can easily be an order of magnitude worse.

Have you ever considered using a different platform, and hence a different programming language than MQL4?

Cheers,

Jim
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein