Regular visitors will have noticed ever increasing amounts of spam on the Trading Gurus Community Forum. On November 24th 2012 we implemented some changes:

1. New users will be moderated 2. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to view attachments or download code. 3. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to create a new thread

As an additional countermeasure we anticipate introducing a modest paywall in the near future.

If this is your first visit here our apologies for the inconvenience.

Existing users may wish to contribute their ideas to this thread.

Thread: Introduction of a new user

Hybrid View

Smile Introduction of a new user

Hello Guys,

This is a very nice community and there are a lot of discussions made which are not only interesting, but also very informative. Well, about myself William Henry newbie, here I can get updates on various topics all around the world. I want to share and gain knowledge as well as experience among various people here. So I am excited to take part in all topics. Hope I can enjoy my stay and all will cooperate with me.

Thanks and Regards
    William Henry

Hello everyone,

First off, forgive me for hijacking an old thread, but as a newb I have no permissions to post a new thread, and I'm somewhat left dead in the water.

I am currently an undergrad and I was hoping to study using support vector machines for decision modelling in the forex market. I saw a few posts by Dr T on this forum and it spurred me to sign up here.

I hope I can contribute in someway and learn a lot from the more experienced traders and coders here.

Regards

Svms are interesting. If you're interested in ai, then it might be worthwhile looking into deep neural networks. Also you need to think very hard about what your asking the ai to do.
    I haven't had time recently to develop trading code, but that's where I left off.

Welcome guys!

Hi,

I am joerg. Been trading for a while, want to learn more about JForex!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by joerg View Post
    Hi,

I am joerg. Been trading for a while, want to learn more about JForex!

Cheers
    Hi Joerg,

If you're new to JForex, what platform(s) have you used in the past, and why the interest in Java/JForex now?

It's been a while since I've done any JForex programming personally. By way of partial explanation see:

http://community.trading-gurus.com/t...ull=1#post3536

Cheers,

Jim
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

I am new User.

Hi,

I am Ricardo. I want to save log file with values: spread and delay shipping order.

Cheers.

I am Mel. I have been studying MT4 and Forex for about eight years off and on. This site has provided some insights in the past, but I have not been here for awhile. Is it still live?

I have been writing software for a living for several years. Just finished an MT4 expert last week that is basic, but was a good exercise.