Regular visitors will have noticed ever increasing amounts of spam on the Trading Gurus Community Forum. On November 24th 2012 we implemented some changes:

1. New users will be moderated 2. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to view attachments or download code. 3. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to create a new thread

As an additional countermeasure we anticipate introducing a modest paywall in the near future.

If this is your first visit here our apologies for the inconvenience.

Existing users may wish to contribute their ideas to this thread.

Thread: The Never Ending Search for the Holy Grail

The Never Ending Search for the Holy Grail

Some very wise words, that I first came across on ForexFactory many moons ago.

"There is no holy grail, there is only the holy trinity. Discipline, Money Management and Probability."
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

The search for the Holy Grail

Hi Jim,

A subject much on my mind, my attitude to the search for the Holy Grail is paralleled by the following quote from Dwight Eisenhower:
    Plans are useless, but planning is invaluable
    ...and also by the attitude of the Captian of the Golgafrinchan ship which crashed on Earth. He sent
    search parties looking for a soap mine:
    To those who said that they had a feeling soap wasn't found in mines, the Captain had ventured to suggest that perhaps that was because no one had looked hard enough, and this possibility had been reluctantly acknowledged.
    Like a long-legged fly upon the stream, His mind moves upon silence. - W.B. Yates