Regular visitors will have noticed ever increasing amounts of spam on the Trading Gurus Community Forum. On November 24th 2012 we implemented some changes:

1. New users will be moderated 2. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to view attachments or download code. 3. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to create a new thread

As an additional countermeasure we anticipate introducing a modest paywall in the near future.

If this is your first visit here our apologies for the inconvenience.

Existing users may wish to contribute their ideas to this thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CTL strategies i write

Hi Jim,

many thanks for the prompt assistance, much appreciated, have passed the info on already

cheers

Kerr

Well CTL is going to disappear....

Sorry to say but CTL as a language will soon disappear. New dealbook versions have no support for CTL and chart studio any more. I started to program in MQL and tried future station nano, tradency and so on....

Hope this works out great. Hope i am welcome in the MT4 thread too....

Hi CTL,

Quote Originally Posted by ctlprogrammer View Post
    Sorry to say but CTL as a language will soon disappear
    At least GFT don't force you to upgrade their platform every 5 minutes, so CTL strategies should continue to be usable for quite a while yet (unless of course you know something I don't!)

If it does stop working that might well come as something of a blow to those of us from the UK who like to automate our spread betting, since GFT MetaTrader isn't available for their spread bet accounts.

You are of course very welcome in our MT4 threads, or any of the others come to that! Do you think you will move all your stuff over to MQL4, or do you prefer any of the other platforms you've tried?

Cheers,

Jim
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456