Regular visitors will have noticed ever increasing amounts of spam on the Trading Gurus Community Forum. On November 24th 2012 we implemented some changes:

1. New users will be moderated 2. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to view attachments or download code. 3. Registered users who have a post count of zero will not be able to create a new thread

As an additional countermeasure we anticipate introducing a modest paywall in the near future.

If this is your first visit here our apologies for the inconvenience.

Existing users may wish to contribute their ideas to this thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MQL4 London Breakout System

Found it! EURUSD 1M - 11/09 around 10PM GMT (5PM OANDA broker time) - STRIKE THAT - it's not the correct time
    Last edited by Highfield; 11-05-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Not the right time

i put this ea in a demo account,..but no trades at all,..in the experts, give me this erros,,..130,..what this means,..thx

Hi artic,
    Quote Originally Posted by artic View Post
    i put this ea in a demo account,..but no trades at all,..in the experts, give me this erros,,..130,..what this means,..thx
    See http://docs.mql4.com/trading/errors

Errror 130 is "Invalid Stops", which covers a multitude of possible problems. Can you cut and paste a few lines from both the standard and expert logs please, that both include the attempt to open the problem order? That would help put your question in context.

Is your broker from the US, and therefore subject to the FIFO/non hedging restrictions?

Jim
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

I try it and the result is very well

Hi me8910,

Can you give us any more clues about how you got the EA to produce good results?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    We've added another MetaTrader 4 expert advisor to our range of examples that come complete with source code. It's a modified version of our first example robot, but instead of "random" entries this one enters on the breakout from a range, a bit like our fourth example robot. It's ended up looking a lot like the "London Breakout" robots that seem to be all the rage at the moment.

Here it is, along with the backtest results obtained using the default settings (which are totally unoptimised) with EUR/USD on an Alpari live account for the first 3 months of 2010 (i.e. until the clocks changed)

Attachment 7

Attachment 8

That was the first version. Here's the latest and greatest version:

Attachment 245
    I can´t download, you know why?

Because you hadn't successfully completed the elaborate tests designed to distinguish "spambots" from "humans"!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345